Where: Court Street Square
Date: Saturday March 14, 2020
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Fee: No Booth Fee
Contact: Stephanie Sanchez
RediscoverSB@sbcity.org • (909) 384-5357
www.sbcity.org/SBArtsFest • facebook.com/SBArtsFest
· Artists must be 18 years and older, unless with a School / Art Organization or supervised by a responsible adult.
· Artists must be a resident of San Bernardino or Riverside County.
· Artwork must be original and have been executed and owned by the artist whose name appears in the online entry registration.
· All artwork should embrace the spirit of SB Arts Fest as a community event. All applications will be reviewed by the SB Arts Fest Committee. The Community Development Director has sole discretion to approve/deny any artwork before it is displayed.
Important Things to Know:
· Artists may demonstrate techniques within their exhibit space (Example: Painting On-Site or Metal Working).
· No commercial goods for resale or consigned goods will be allowed.
· Artist spaces must be staffed at all times for the protection of the artists and their work. The City of San Bernardino, or affiliated partners, will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items, including but not limited to artworks and/or personal affects.
· Textiles, such as T-shirts and scarves, must be original work and cannot contain reference to SB Arts Fest.
· No items which are ingested or placed on the skin can be demonstrated, exhibited or sold. (Examples: Soaps and Lotions)
· If the artist plans to sell items, they must have a California State Sellers Permit (Free) and obtain a 1-day sales permit ($14.00) from City of San Bernardino Business Registration Office.
· All transactions will take place directly between the artists and the customer.
· The City of San Bernardino, its employees, affiliated partners and volunteers are not responsible for the contents, facilities, or individuals associated with SB Arts Fest.
· Artists may only promote their artwork within their designated exhibit space. Solicitation beyond the exhibit is discouraged.
· Food items will not be allowed for sale through artist booths, but food vendors will be available.
· ABSOLUTELY NO PYROTECHNICS SHALL BE USED AT THIS EVENT.
· The City of San Bernardino retains the right to reject any application that does not meet these guidelines.
Registration Form Information:
· Please complete the registration form by Friday, February 14, 2020
· Registration forms must be submitted online
· Artists will be sent event information the week of February 27, 2020
· Artwork / Photography – Please submit at least 2 sample jpeg images with your application
· Music Performances – Please submit a sound bite or a YouTube link
· Performing Arts – Please submit a YouTube link or a Sample Clip
· Art Organizations – Please submit a small sample of the types of art to be displayed
Link to apply here