Skills and services include:
• Custom murals of virtually any positive subject matter.
• Building logos and hand-painted large lettering.
• Mural-In-A-Weekend, and exhibition murals at festivals.
• Graffiti removal.
• Mural restoration.
• Application of protective mural coatings.
• Photography and videography - can document your project process, including HDV filming, time-lapse video, post-production editing/multi-media presentation.
• Public speaker, advocate of “co-creation”
public art, art and culture as an economic engine, and art and culture in schools.
• Communicates well with the media, including live interviews, writing print-ready press releases and public service announcements.
Available for public speaking, consulting, and demonstrations.
Some clients include, Riverside County Economic Dev. Agency, Riverside County Dept. of Transportation, Soldier’s Organized
Services, Morongo Basin Cultural Arts Council, Defenders of Wildlife, Joshua Tree National Park Assoc., National Parks Conservation Assoc., Joshua Tree Chamber of Commerce Indian Wells Arts Festival, PepsiCo, Convention Support Services, Boys and Girls Club of America, various school districts, and more.