The Women’s Center for Creative Work (WCCW) is excited to announce the third year of our Emergency Health Grant for Artists initiative!
Applications will be accepted between February 15th and March 15th, 2018.
Applications are due by 11:59pm PST on March 15th.
Artists of all disciplines who:
- Live in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, or Orange Counties.
- Identify as one or more of the following: female, transgender, non-binary, person of color, or low-income.
- Have a medical, mental health, or dental emergency, OR have an illness-related financial need.
- Are not enrolled in a full-time academic program.
- Are at least 21 years old.
Artists in all disciplines and stages of their career are eligible to apply. Artists are not required to be US citizens. Applications may be submitted on behalf of an eligible artist unable to submit it on their own. Applications may be submitted online or by standard mail.