1. Eligible Students: All San Bernardino County middle school through 12th grade students that are currently enrolled in a visual arts course.
2. Submission Dates: All artwork must be submitted on-line, between January 1 – January 31, 2018. No submissions will be accepted after the 11:30 p.m. deadline on the 31st. There will be no access to the submission website after 11:30 p.m. on January 31st.
3. All Digital Submissions become the property of SBCSS and RIMS California Arts Project and may be used for educational purposes on the County Schools website and RIMS California Arts Project websites. The submission URL is https://youngartistsgallery.artcall.org
4. Submission Limitations:
• Each visual arts teacher at each school site may submit a maximum of five (5) pieces of student art completed during the 2017 - 2018 school year.
• Do not submit multiple examples of the same project.
• No more than one piece from a single student will be accepted. This includes work submitted from another teacher.
• The visual art teacher must submit artwork. Teachers are encouraged to share the process with their students, but the teacher must be the submitter. All student and teacher contact and other important information is taken from the online submission. Please input carefully, checking contact information, email, phone, address, names spelled correctly using appropriate capitalization.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a visual arts course.
5. Original Artwork:
• Original two-dimensional and three-dimensional artwork completed within the 2017 - 2018 school year may be submitted from any San Bernardino County middle school through 12th grade student currently enrolled in a visual arts course.
• No copied or copyrighted artwork will be accepted.
• All work must be original student work that does not commit copyright infringement. https://www.arteducators.org/advocacy/articles/129-
Further details are provided in the attached pdf.
NOTE: Each artwork will be screened for adherence to all guidelines. Any entry not meeting all guidelines will be disallowed and will not be considered.