Register Now for our upcoming fundraising workshop to be held at the High Desert Community Foundation on Saturday, May 30th from 9am-12pm. Presenters will include the Academy for Grassroots Organizations, non-profit funding innovator Valerie Peister, and Regina Weatherspoon Bell, First District Field Representative to Supervisor Robert Lovingood and the Founder and Executive Director of her own non-profit, "Dreamers, Visionaries, and Leaders." Free to members, $30 for non-members. Space is limited so please RSVP! 909-537-5809Subscribe Plan
Arts Connection Fundraising Workshop for Non-profit Organizations FeaturedWritten by Danielle
Latest from Danielle
- One voice can make a difference; many voices can make a change!
- First-ever Morongo Basin plan for culture and arts underway
- Americans for the Arts 2017 Convention
- CALL FOR ART “Summer Nights” at Twentynine Palms Visitor Center & Gallery
- Open Call to Artist for the High Desert Arts and Literary Festival!